Slow Chinese 每周漫闻 is a weekly newsletter that helps you maintain and improve your Chinese language skills, while staying up to date with latest language trends.
The newsletter is published weekly - every Saturday morning, around 9am (UK time).
Who reads Slow Chinese?
Slow Chinese 每周漫闻 readers are an engaged community of committed, long-time Chinese language learners and China watchers, including:
- professionals and senior execs who work in or with China in some way
- people who studied Chinese or lived in China years ago and just want to stay connected with the language (and not forget everything they’ve learned)
- graduates using Chinese in their careers
- teachers and professors who teach Chinese
- professional translators and interpreters
- university students studying Chinese
Lexis / Vocabulary
Kind of access
Rate this resource
Use this form to report an issue with the resource or to make a comment about it.
Subscribe if you want to receive a weekly email with direct links to new resources. This message will only be sent if there are new entries in our database. If you wish to unsubscribe, you can do so at any time by using the designated link in the emails we send you.
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.