HanCard is a vocabulary trainer for chinese characters.
* Flashcards for the vocabulary of New Practical Chinese Reader", "Practical Chinese Reader", "Integrated Chinese (Ed. 1 & 2)" and "HSK Levels 1-4"
* Fast creation of new lections
* Sharing of lections you created between your devices or between you and your classmates
* Configuration for your language needs: select pronunciations to be displayed (chinese, cantonese, korean, japanese, vietnamese...)
* Data for more than 45.000 characters
* Chinese-English dictionary with almost 100.000 entries
Contains informations on:
* Character, definition, traditional and simplified variants
* Chinese pronunciation (Pinyin, Pinlu, Mandarin)
* Cantonese pronunciation
* Tang dynasty pronunciation
* Korean pronunciation (Hangul and Romanization)
* Japanese pronunciation (On and Kun)
* Vietnamese pronunciation
* Radical stroke counts
* Dictionary references
Not all information is available for all characters.
Lexis / Vocabulary
Kind of access
Only available for iPhone and iPad.
Rate this resource
Use this form to report an issue with the resource or to make a comment about it.
Subscribe if you want to receive a weekly email with direct links to new resources. This message will only be sent if there are new entries in our database. If you wish to unsubscribe, you can do so at any time by using the designated link in the emails we send you.
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.